These ten (10) questions originally came from a French series, “Bouillon de Culture” hosted by Bernard Pivot. They’re better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of “Inside the Actor’s Studio.”
I’m positive that anyone who has ever watched the show has answered along to the person being interviewed…….. So here goes…….
1. What is your favorite word?
I love words!!….. love to learn definitions and meanings and if I had to choose a favorite that choice would be based within the meaning more than anything…. spindrift, unravel, and perceive are up there
2. What is your least favorite word?
the above explanation doesn’t apply to my least favorite…. “tasty”
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Within all of those things, humility, honesty and strength are biggies. I also love works that comment subtly on the obvious and how things relate to each other in not so obvious ways…. I also love a good love story… anyone who can do that has me…..
4. What turns you off?
Phoniness, manipulation, placation, disregard, people who say but don’t do…..
5. What is your favorite curse word?
ohhhhh, I know this is wrong but anything that invokes the wrath of God are good ones “God forsaken” “God Bless It”…. shite works pretty well to, in a pinch. At work and around children, it’s FUDGE.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
water rushing (waves, rain, what have you), wind, the guitar.
7. What sound or noise do you dislike?
Ahhhh! The sounds of commercials and ads and people whining.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
perhaps Doctor or Kindergarten teacher
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I knew you’d make it Leese.